Requirements for a Cooke County Library Card
1. You MUST be a permanent resident of Cooke County.
2. Texas driver’s license or official Texas picture ID-preferably with current address in Cooke County.
3. Two other official documents with name and physical address of applicant. Such as an auto insurance card, a voter’s registration card. If address DOESN'T match TX picture ID, you must have a 3rd official document.
4. Call Reference: A Cooke County resident with a different address and phone number of applicant.
5. Parents only, or person with custody of a minor, may fill out registration card for a juvenile.
6. Library card must be picked up at the library, with license or photo ID shown. This is for your protection.
7. You MUST have card in possession to check out items.
8. If a replacement card is needed the cost is $3.00 for the first lost card, $4.00 for the second lost card and $5.00 for the third or more.